Saturday, March 17, 2012

1/2ct Pave Princess Diamond Bridal Set in 14k White Gold (HI I1-I2 Size 4-9.5)


!±8± 1/2ct Pave Princess Diamond Bridal Set in 14k White Gold (HI I1-I2 Size 4-9.5)

Brand : SuperJeweler | Rate : | Price :
Post Date : Mar 17, 2012 09:51:20 | N/A

One of the most elegant and beautiful styles of engagement rings and bridal sets, is the 1/2 carat total diamond weight Micro Pave style. The center diamond of the wedding ring is, of course, the gorgeous 1/5ct Princess center diamond. Delicately placed around the center diamond and along the band are fiery little diamonds that are held into place by tiny prongs giving the overall look of full sparkle and fire!

  • Mounting : 14K white-gold
  • Diamond Weight :0.50 ct tw.
  • Center Diamond Weight: 0.20
  • Diamond Color / Clarity : H-I I1-I2
  • Ships in 5 Business Days

Yoga Mats Long Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links